What is eye tracking?
Eye tracking is a technology used to track where and for how long the user is gazing. It generates gaze data that provides us with information on the user’s condition and eye movement behavior. Gaze data can be used to accurately understand how users interact and why.
How to use
There are two ways to use gaze data generated from eye tracking.
- Gaze Interface: Controlling devices with eye-gaze movement or gazing time ex) Eye click, scroll etc
- Gaze Analysis: Getting insight from analyzing result between gaze data and contents on the device ex) Attention rate, bio-marker
Did you know that eye tracking technology has been around for more than 200 years? Previously, it has been very expensive due to hardware and impractical as it could only be done in lab settings. With SeeSo our goal is to change all of that and make it available to all as it is a useful tool for anyone’s daily life.
Challenges to solve
We wanted to tackle these challenges and become game changer of eye tracking market.
- Depend on hardware
- Cost is very high
- Device and supporting OS is limited
- Algorithm is heavy to run in mobile device
- Calibration process is too long
SeeSo is based on lightweight algorithm to run from devices we use everyday. You no longer need hardware and can use the cameras you already have.
- No Hardware Required (AI deep learning)
- For Smartphone/Tablet/PC with webcam
- Fast calibration and various OS supported