See what you are seeing
Gaming has come a long way from its beginnings. With every new generation of games, the way we play and even how we consume games changes dramatically. We are in an era where anyone can become a live streaming star or you can watch E-sports competitions with humongous cash prizes on ESPN.
With eye tracking, the possibilities in gaming are endless.
- You can study what your favorite players are looking at during live play.
- Introduce more immersive game-play by allowing eye control to change what you can see.
- Play hyper casual mobile games without lifting a finger.
- See massive improvements with UX/UI development teams in gaming analyzing gaze data to better optimize their user experience
- Incorporate less intrusive monetization by proving user views